How Med Students Use the Osmosis Study Schedule for USMLE Step 1 and COMLEX-USA Level 1
Jan 14, 2019 by Osmosis Team
Many medical students are using the Osmosis Study Schedule to stay organized and make their studying more efficient for their classes and the USMLE® Step 1 or COMLEX-USA® Level 1.
The students featured in this video include:
- Samir, a 3rd year at St. George's University
- Amanda, a 2nd year at West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
- Giuliano, a 2nd year at University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Onyx, a 1st year at San Juan Bautista School of Medicine
- Paulina, a 2nd year at College of Human Medicine at Michigan State University
- Nidhi, a 2nd year at George Washington University School of Medicine
- James, a 2nd year at College of Osteopathic Medicine at Touro University Nevada
- Kate, a 2nd year at College of Medicine and Life Sciences at University of Toledo
USMLE® is a joint program of the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) and the National Board of Medical Examiners (NBME). COMLEX-USA® is a registered trademark of The National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners, Inc. Test names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders. None of the trademark holders are endorsed by nor affiliated with Osmosis or this website.