Osmosis Updates: Mobile App Update - March 2019
Mar 8, 2019 by Heidi Hildebrandt
Mobile App Update - March 2019
The Osmosis Product team has been designing, researching, and developing to improve your mobile Osmosis experience, and we’re excited to share these product updates with you!
Added 3 features:
- Playback videos at 1.5x 2x, 3x , and 4x speed!
- Navigate more easily to find subtopics within the video library (Pathology, Pharmacology, and Physiology)
- Added content for Biostats/Epidemiology and Clinical Reasoning
Added 5 flashcard features:
- Night mode
- Do-not-repeat option for spaced repetition
- Flag and unflag flashcards for spaced repetition
- See author of flashcards for workspace groups
- See document on back of flashcard for workspace groups
Download the mobile app on iTunes and Google Play!
- We found bugs, caught them, and released them in a beautiful forest far far away from the mobile app. We also added performance improvements for your studying delights.