ASU+GSV Summit 2021
- Flattening the Curve: Investing in Health Literacy & EducationListen to this wide-ranging discussion on sources of trust for health information and investing in mental health, with commentary from our partners Ariel Altman of YouTube and Michael Fu, MD, MBA of Hazel Health, as well as Osmosis's Co-founder and CEO Shiv Gaglani and Chief Medical Officer Rishi Desai, MD, MPH.
- Raising the Line: Training the Next Generation of Healthcare Professionals at ScaleCheck out the recording of the panel featuring our very own COO, Derek Apanovitch, as well as an amazing group of panelists including: Ranil S. Herath from Emeritus, Tiffany M. Jones from Coursera, Kathy Boden Holland from Adtalem Global Education, Mary Ellen Beliveau from Knowledge to Practice (K2P), and Alvin Bisarya, M.D. from Kaplan.
Osmosis Partners with YouTube on COVID-19 Content
As a leading health education platform empowering students, clinicians, caregivers with the best learning experience possible, Osmosis is incredibly excited to partner with YouTube in a joint effort to bring best-in-class health content to billions of people worldwide. Our Clinician’s Series is an engaging playlist of short videos tackling some of the most important health topics of today.
Learn how you can help #FlattenTheCurve and #RaiseTheLineWhen the COVID-19 pandemic went global, Osmosis jumped into action, producing videos, dozens of infographics, and other informational resources to help #RaiseTheLine, flatten the curve, and slow the spread of COVID-19. We’re overjoyed that the vaccine is being rolled out, but it's important to remain vigilant: the pandemic remains a threat, and we will be continuing to produce COVID-19 content into 2021.
Free COVID-19 Course, CME Eligible
Take our free course COVID-19: What Everyone Needs To Know, a 2 CME Eligible course, in partnership with Coursera. Become familiar with the signs, learn how to manage the symptoms, and apply the public health measures needed to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.
Partners who are Raising the Line with Osmosis
Stay safe and informed with Osmosis’s COVID-19 resources
- What is the treatment for COVID-19?Treatment is primarily focused on supporting individuals while their body fights the infection, and to reduce the patient’s symptoms
- COVID-19 for FamiliesCOVID-19 is an infection of the lungs and airways caused by a virus called “Novel Coronavirus.” It’s mostly transmitted by droplets of water and mucus from your nose or mouth.
- Emerging CoronavirusesEmerging diseases are illnesses that have increased in incidence during the past 20 years, or are expected to increase in the near future.
Listen to the Raise the Line Podcast
Dr. Rishi Desai, Osmosis Chief Medical Officer, and Shiv Gaglani, Osmosis CEO, explore solutions with top experts to strengthen the capacity of our healthcare system during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.