Free COVID-19 Course, CME Eligible
Raise the line and reduce the burden on our healthcare system.
Take our free course COVID-19: What Everyone Needs To Know, a 2 CME Eligible course, in partnership with Coursera. Become familiar with the signs, learn how to manage the symptoms, and apply the public health measures needed to mitigate the spread of COVID-19.Take the course
Partners who are Raising the Line with Osmosis
Stay safe and informed with Osmosis’s COVID-19 resources
- COVID-19 Vaccines: Ask Me AnythingRishi Desai, MD, MPH, Chief Medical Officer at Osmosis and former Epidemic Intelligence Service Officer at the CDC, discusses the status of COVID-19 and the development of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Development of the COVID-19 VaccineHow do we even go about making the COVID19 vaccine?
- Emerging CoronavirusesEmerging diseases are illnesses that have increased in incidence during the past 20 years, or are expected to increase in the near future.
- Will the COVID-19 vaccines be safe?Many of the candidate COVID-19 vaccines being tested right now are based on the ideas and technology used to make vaccines that are already approved
- What is the treatment for COVID-19?Treatment is primarily focused on supporting individuals while their body fights the infection, and to reduce the patient’s symptoms
COVID-19 Ask Me Anything
Our Chief Medical Officer, Rishi Desai, MD, MPH, an Infectious Disease Specialist and former Outbreak Investigator at the CDC answers your questions in another live “Ask Me Anything” event.
Osmosis COVID-19 in the press
The Osmosis COVID-19 video has been circulating widely, and we’ve been included in several interviews addressing COVID-19. Read how Osmosis is helping to raise awareness—and raise the line. Find more stories on our press page here.