Nasal polyps are polypoidal benign masses arising mainly from the mucous membranes of the nose and paranasal sinuses. They are overgrowths of the mucosa that frequently accompany allergic rhinitis, asthma, aspirin sensitivities and cystic fibrosis. They are freely movable and nontender. Symptoms of polyps include nasal congestion, sinusitis, and anosmia.
- "Robbins Basic Pathology" Elsevier (2017)
- "Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine" McGraw Hill education/ Medical (2018)
- "Pathophysiology of Disease: An Introduction to Clinical Medicine 8E" McGraw-Hill Education / Medical (2018)
- "CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2020" McGraw-Hill Education / Medical (2019)
- "A review of nasal polyposis" Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management (2008)
- "Comparison of short nozzle and long nozzle spray in sinonasal drug delivery: a cadaveric study" Ear, Nose & Throat Journal (2019)