Potter sequence is the atypical physical appearance of a fetus or neonate resulting from oligohydramnios experienced in the uterus. POTTER itself is a mnemonic, and it stands for Pulmonary hypoplasia, Oligohydramnios, Twisted skin for wrinkles, Twisted face, Extremity deformities, and Renal agenesis.
- "Robbins Basic Pathology" Elsevier (2017)
- "Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Twentieth Edition (Vol.1 & Vol.2)" McGraw-Hill Education / Medical (2018)
- "Pathophysiology of Disease: An Introduction to Clinical Medicine 8E" McGraw-Hill Education / Medical (2018)
- "CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2020" McGraw-Hill Education / Medical (2019)
- "Potter′s sequence" Journal of Clinical Neonatology (2012)
- "Special Imaging Casebook" Journal of Perinatology (2000)
- "The Potter Syndrome of Renal Agenesis" BMJ (1958)