Study on the Go with the New Osmosis Nursing Mobile App
It’s now easier than ever to access our library of hundreds of nursing videos, plus thousands of pathology, physiology, anatomy, and clinical practice videos, NCLEX-RN-style questions, and med tables all at your fingertips. We’ve also integrated well-loved and highly requested features from the Osmosis web like the High Yield Notes, Daily Practice Quiz, and “Watch Later” playlist.
Gain confidence in your knowledge and practice with our RN library
Osmosis Nursing Process videos help you beat impostor syndrome
With our Nursing Process video series, you’ll challenge your clinical decision-making skills in the same way the NCLEX-RN® does. Covering dozens of key topics to help you visually understand how to Assess, Diagnose, Plan, Implement & Evaluate (ADPIE), you’ll get the critical and clinical thinking skills you need to succeed in your nursing career.Watch Videos
Focus on DEI and Social Determinants of Health
Osmosis learners are better prepared for the future of nursing. Here's why...
In the NAP's The Future of Nursing 2020-2030: Charting a Path to Achieve Health Equity (2021) report, a new direction for the nursing profession is clear: A larger focus on diversity, equity, inclusion, and the social aspects of patient care. With this in mind, our entire RN Library has been infused with this philosophy. You can trust that you're learning the modern way.
Additional Nursing Video Series
To help you become a resilient, versatile nurse, these 131 videos will help you across many nuanced topics: Mental Health, Nursing Across the Lifespan, Cultural Humility, and Nursing Leadership and Management. Along with thousands of NCLEX-style questions, you’ll get the knowledge you need to provide the best care possible. Coming soon.
Be prepared for the NCLEX and Next Generation NCLEX
Remember, understand, apply, analyze, evaluate, and create outcomes with confidence. Instead of heading into the exam feeling stressed and overwhelmed, these thousands of brand new NCLEX-RN-style questions (including Next-Gen) prepare you for exactly what you’ll see on exam day.
Osmosis Ultimate NCLEX-RN® Guide
The NCLEX-RN® is long and time-consuming and makes nursing school grads nervous. However, with proper preparation, you can conquer this exam! Learn how to study for and pass the NCLEX-RN with this Osmosis Ultimate Guide.
How to Decide which Nursing Specialty is Right for You
Not sure you’re going into the right specialty or don't know where to start? While this quiz isn’t the be-all, end-all of choosing the right specialty, many Osmosis learners found the results surprisingly accurate!Take the Quiz
Get inside info and advice from expert nurse educators!
- How to Use the Osmosis Nursing Quiz Builder with Nurse LizNurse Liz will show you how to use the Osmosis Quiz Builder, including building your own quizzes and using some of the fun features of the quizzes and analytics to help you prepare for your exams - and career!
- How to Answer Different Question Types on the NCLEXIf select all that apply questions make you cringe, and you're worried that deliberately confusing wording will trip you up on exam day...Nurse Liz has some foolproof tips that'll help you cut through the confusion and make the correct answers a lot more obvious to you.
- How to Be a Good NurseBeing a nurse can be tough, and the past year in the pandemic proves that more than ever. Nurses Berta and Stefanie from Be1Support1 will share strategies to practice better communication, emotional intelligence, working with other health professionals, and most importantly, trusting your intuition.
- How to Thrive Using the New Osmosis Nursing NavigationHow to Thrive Using the New Osmosis Nursing NavigationOur new Osmosis Prime: RN product combines exclusive videos created by nurses for nurses, combined with NCLEX-style questions to reinforce your knowledge, to help you learn what you need to pass your exams, and build the knowledge you'll need in practice.
- Questions to Ask When Choosing a Nursing ProgramSo, you want to be a Nurse? Awesome! Let's get you started.
- Study for Success: Habits Every Nursing Student Should AdoptNursing school can be overwhelming with content. Adopting smart study habits early on in your education will set you up to be a successful learner, test taker and practicing RN!
- Next Generation NCLEX MisinformationOsmosis An Osmosis video exists for this concept advisor, Dr. Sharon Goldfarb will shed light on the changes to the NCLEX exam, what motivated these changes, and how you can best prepare.
- Pairing Teaching With Lifelong Learning - Dr. Sharon Goldfarb, Former Dean of Health Sciences at College of MarinDr. Goldfarb hopes people of all ages that are looking for great careers find their calling in the vast, booming field of medicine.
Check out these additional resources!
My First Clinical Nursing Experience
Osmosis Nursing Student Ambassador (ONSA) Nishtha Patel shares her experiences in clinicals. Her words of wisdom can help you understand what to expect, and how to approach this big step with confidence!
Join the ONSA Program today
Osmosis is now accepting applications for our Osmosis Nursing Student Ambassador (ONSA) Program for the Fall 2022 cohort! This is a competitive program, as we are looking to accept 1-2 ONSAs per school throughout the USA and Canada. As part of the ONSA program, you will receive a myriad of benefits, including the chance to be heard and help transform nursing education, lead events to empower and educate your classmates, get paid to complete monthly activities, publish blogs on the Osmosis site, broaden your network with global nursing students and faculty, influence and get exclusive access to Osmosis Nursing content and so much more. We encourage you to apply before slots get filled.