Osmosis Updates: New Osmosis Study Schedule and Other Product Updates January 2019
Jan 23, 2019 by Osmosis Team
Winter 2018 through January 2019 updates
The Osmosis Product team has been designing, researching, and developing for months to improve your Osmosis experience, and we're thrilled to share these product updates with you!
Improved with new features:
Study Schedule drag and drop!
More flexible than ever before. Totally customizable schedule to match what you’re studying in class or catch up from day-to-day to make it even easier to follow your perfect schedule.
- ALIGN your coursework. Studying Kidney Stones next Tuesday? Drop it in next week!
- Get BACK ON TRACK when you fall behind
- Get AHEAD when you have a light day
- See multiple schedules in one view
- New sorting and filtering options to find action items more quickly
- Birds eye view timeline with milestones, like exam dates
- More easily add and remove entire study schedules
- More joy & and Easter Eggs to encourage you to keep up the good work! View this article for more information on the update, here.
Visual update Playlists UI
- Better user experience to make navigating the playlist a little bit easier
New year, New dashboard
- Track your progress with analytics on your activity with videos, flashcards, and questions
Level up with Question difficulty
- Ease into testing yourself with easy and medium difficulty case questions before tackling hard ones. Save time by jumping into the medium and hard questions right before an exam.
- Watch videos in a low light setting. Darker colors are easier on your eyes, so decrease your eye strain during the day or night with night mode while you watch videos.
Browse concepts in one click
- Life is a little easier navigating with related concepts all linked in your quiz. In one click you can find the next tab. No more opening 43 tabs, going back and forth to find the resources you need.
Library Video pages connected to your Workspace
- See a summary of which documents mention the video you’re watching.
See terminology definitions inside a quiz
- Quickly define terms while you’re speeding through a quiz.
- 2x video speed now available on mobile devices
It’s all thanks to you. At the end of the day, we couldn’t have done any of this without Osmosis learners like you. The messages and feedback we receive from learners all over the world is what keeps us going. As always, we love to hear comments and questions, so don’t be afraid to reach out.
Best, Heidi and the Product team